SafeCare: Have A Child 0-5?
- Want your home childproofed?
- Struggle when your child misbehaves?
- Wonder if your child should see the doctor?
Let our SafeCare home visitors support you! Take advantage of this FREE voluntary in-home program!
Complete this SafeCare Referral Form Below and Someone Will Get Right Back to You!
Para más información en Español acerca del program SafeCare llame al 720-974-9630
See What Our SafeCare Families Have to Say! Watch this testimonial from one of our SafeCare parents and an ACECC Home Visitor:
In addition, please read Donna’s SafeCare Success Story in the Aurora Sentinel…
- Reduce challenging child behaviors
- Increase positive time with your child
- Remove common household safety hazards
- Identify and respond to common child sicknesses or injuries.
- Engage your child in simple activities
FUNDED BY CDHS. ADMINISTERED BY ARAPAHOE COUNTY EARLY CHILDHOOD COUNCIL WITH THE SUPPORT OF THE KEMPE CENTER.
For more information please visit Colorado Office of Early Childhood