Our vision is working across boundaries to deliver greater service, support and outcomes for children and communities.
The ACECC is a collaborative promoting high quality programs and services which support a Safe, Smart and Healthy Start for young children and their families in Arapahoe County.
- We are champions for children and families.
- Early years are a critical and unique time to ensure optimal development. Children can’t wait.
- Families and communities are interdependent: strong families and healthy children create thriving communities.
- Every parent needs support at home, at work and throughout the community, from families, friends, neighbors and community resources.
- Communities have a shared responsibility to invest in young children and their families.
- Collaboration is essential for development and delivery of innovative, sustainable and effective programs and services.
- Children require a well educated and compensated early care and education work force to ensure quality care and positive outcomes.
- Early intervention is effective in addressing the individual needs of children who have different risks, vulnerabilities and developmental needs.
- Early Care and Education professionals need ongoing education and support to succeed in their vocation and our collaborative is dedicated to ensuring these opportunities.
- Every child deserves an opportunity to thrive.
- Partners bring resources to the Council to develop collaborative initiatives that optimize the use of resources and opportunities.
- Collaborative efforts of the Council stimulate broad and diverse public and private sector participation in early childhood efforts.
- Partners engage public policy leaders and increase their commitment to meet the needs of children and families in Arapahoe County.